FWW Employment Alert: Oregon and Washington Legislative Update
2020 is upon us and keeping us on our toes as employers. Both Oregon and Washington employers need to take steps to comply with new employment laws. Below is a summary of new laws introduced by the states of Oregon and Washington.
This newsletter includes only brief summaries prepared by FWW employment law attorneys.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Pay Equity Amendments (SB 123)
- Workplace Harassment and Discrimination and Sexual Assault Disclosure (SB 726)
- Reasonable Accommodation for Pregnancy-Related Conditions (HB 2341)
- Expression of Breast Milk in the Workplace (HB 2593)
- Amendment to Washington's Equal Pay and Opportunities Act (EPOA)
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Washington Overtime Exemption
- Long Term Care Tax
- Domestic Violence Workplace Poster
Click here to view the complete alert.Back to Articles
- Department of Labor Final Overtime Rule